New publication: ”Whisk(e)y Atlas North America 2021“.
The new map collection ”Whisk(e)y Atlas North America 2021“ is the logical consequence to respect the rapid development of American whisk(e)y during past years. Especially as it is not longer possible any more to meaningfully display the number of US whisky distilleries on one map sheet only.
While in 2013 we saw a manageable 300 distilleries in the USA, their number raised to over 800 distilleries in 2016. And at the beginning of 2021 we got aware of over 1763 US whiskey distilleries.
The development in Canada is similar. The number even more than redoubled from roundly 60 in 2016 to 146 at the beginning of 2021.
And who can believe that there are 8 active whisky distilleries in Mexico already?
In 30 regional maps the Altas lists more than 1916 North American whisk(e)y distilleries including postal & web addresses.
For sure the ”Whisk(e)y Atlas North America 2021“ is certainly the ideal tool and companion for friends and those interested in American Whisk(e)y to orientate themselves in at present time.
Information on the ”Whisk(e)y Atlas North America 2021“
– 100 pages, Hardcover, thread-stitched
– Language: English
– 30 regional maps + 5 general maps
– over 2000 distillery notes:
– 1763 whiskey distilleries in the USA
– 230 closed distilleries in the USA
– 146 whisky distilleries in Canada
– 21 closed distilleries in Canada
– 8 whisky distilleries in Mexico
– 2 closed whisky distilleries in Mexico
– Date of release: 03/01/2021
– ISBN 978-3-944148-88-5
– 39 € (35 € early booking price 02/20/2021)
– available in whisky and bookshops or directly
from the publishing company (www.alba-collection.com)