STAY-AT-HOME WITH CUPID:
CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY WITH THE WORLD’S MOST ENTERTAINING WHISKY CLUB
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society announces popular SMWS Home Dining experience is available for UK mainland delivery this Valentine’s Day
The Scotch Malt Whisky Society (SMWS) is bringing its first-class Home Dining experience to you, wherever you are. With the entire country being asked to stay at home once more, SMWS continue to share the Society experience with all members across the UK this Valentine’s Day.
Home Dining kits are available for delivery across mainland UK on 4th – 5th and 11th – 12th February, priced at £95 for 2 people or £165 for four. They are also available for click and collect from the 28 Queen Street, Edinburgh or 38 Bath Street, Glasgow Members’ Rooms on 4-6th and 11-13th February priced at £85 for 2 people or £155 for 4 people: https://smws.com/home-dining
The Feast of Saint Valentine was established in AD 496, to be celebrated annually on 14th February in honour of Saint Valentine of Rome. This year, the award-winning SMWS team from Edinburgh’s 28 Queen Street will prepare an exceptional three-course menu, served alongside chef’s own chocolate truffles and a special Cupid’s Whisky Sour cocktail, and of course three expertly paired SMWS drams.
For the true SMWS experience, you will also receive videos from Executive Head Chef James Freeman and SMWS ambassadors, helping you skillfully plate your meal and appreciate your delicious drams.
SMWS have launched dedicated social channels along with the hashtag #smwshomedining to support the growing appreciation of their Home Dining experience:
Unique whisky experiences that can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home are at the heart of this colourful whisky club, and annual membership starts from just £65: https://smws.com/whisky-club-membership
But being part of its ever-growing community of over 27,000 whisky fans goes beyond the Society’s outstanding single-cask spirits. Membership provides exclusive access to Members’ Rooms in Edinburgh, London and Glasgow as well as a calendar of UK-wide virtual tasting events.
About The Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- The Scotch Malt Whisky Society was established in Edinburgh in 1983 and now has more than 27,000 members and branches around the world
- The SMWS bottles rare single cask, single malt whisky, and a range of other spirits
- The Society bottles single malts, unique single casks and exclusive blends
- The Society has bottled whisky from more than 146 distilleries from Scotland and beyond
- The Society offers a new batch of around 20 single cask, single malt whiskies every month
- The Society offers a variety of membership packages which can be tailored. Please see https://bit.ly/2uqKanT
- For more information about the Society, visit https://bit.ly/2HHiNyC
- Twitter: @SMWSUK Facebook: @thesmwsuk Instagram: @smws_uk