News on your new issue!
The latest edition of Whisky Magazine, issue #172, publishes this week, and is currently winging its way to your doorstep.
Our cover story brings together the best of British, with the story of Islay’s Bowmore whisky and the beloved Aston Martin coming together to create something truly unique. Chris White examines how the newest Black Bowmore came to be, and the circumstances surrounding this iconic partnership. While some may be surprised by an ancient Islay distillery and a luxury motor company joining forces, Chris explains how it might not be all that off-piste. One thing’s for sure: It seems the concept of ‘luxury whisky’ is changing once more…
We hope you enjoy this issue!
Let us know your thoughts on Twitter @Whisky_Magazine or Instagram @Whisky_Magazine, or on Facebook @WhiskyMagazine
WHAT’S IN WHISKY MAGAZINE 172?
- Justine Hazlehurst learns about the philosophy behind Ardnamurchan Distillery, and how these guiding principles have made the distillery what it is today
- Mark Jennings shows that whiskey can still surprise us, with the (re)emergence of Irish peated
- Independent Bottlers Challenge: All is revealed as we announce the winners of the 2020 IBC
- Liza Weisstuch shows us what’s in store for Jack Daniel’s, as she talks to new master distiller Chris Fletcher
- Plus 20 whiskies tasted this issue!Including AnCnoc, The Balvenie, Eternity, The Macallan, and more!
- Remember, you can also purchase back issues from our amazing back catalogue!
- BUY TODAY
- The Whisky Magazine Annual
Have you seen our new Scotch Whisky annual? Packed with interviews, distillery focus features and blind tasting reviews, Scotch Whisky turns the spotlight on distilleries old and new, large and small. Curated by Whisky Magazine’s editor, Christopher Coates, Scotch Whisky is a valuable addition to any whisky lover’s bookshelf.
• 132-page ‘bookazine’
• Available in print and digital editions
• Includes six in-depth interviews with the great and good of whisky
• Distillery features on Highland Park, GlenAllachie, Macallan, Rosebank, Raasay, Glenturret, and many more
• More than 100 blind tasting reviews of the latest whiskies
• Tasting notes and progress reports on unreleased spirits from some of Scotland’s newest distilleries
Best wishes, The team at